This Murine® Symptom Checker is intended to provide information to help you select the appropriate Murine® product for your dry eye and minor redness & irritation eye symptoms. This symptom checker is not intended to be a diagnostic health tool nor constitutes a medical diagnosis of a specific condition. Do not use it as a substitute for professional medical advice. Please speak to your doctor, pharmacist or optician if you have any questions about the Murine® products, dosage or your symptoms. This symptom checker is not targeted to users in any particular locality, nor is it intended to constitute, and you agree that it does not constitute, the doing of business in any jurisdiction.
If you suffer with more serious symptoms than are covered by this Symptom Checker (such as an eye infection, pain, impaired vision, headache, vomiting, inability to tolerate light) you should visit a doctor immediately. If you are unsure about your diagnosis, or if you have any questions, please contact your health care professional for advice.
Always read the label before use.
- Dull, Lacklustre
- Sore or irritated
- Red or bloodshot
- Dry eyes & contact lenses
- Foggy contact lenses
- Need brightening and whitening
- An allergy or hayfever sufferer
- Do you use eye drops for cosmetic reasons, i.e. to brighten and whiten eyes?
- Do you have difficulty using eye drops and want to try a spray?
- Are you sensitive to the preservatives in eye drops or has your optician recommended a preservative free eye drop?
- Do you have occasional dry eyes and wear contact lenses?
- Do you suffer from itchy, watery eyes at the same time every year and/ or are your symptoms accompanied by sneezing, blocked or runny nose?
- Do you have occasional dry eyes e.g. due to overwork, a long day in front of the computer or environmental conditions such as air conditioning, dust and wind?
- Do your eyes look red or bloodshot and feel irritated?
Looking for relief from irritated, sore and red eyes?
Irritation & Redness Relief Eye Drops
Murine® irritation and redness relief, a pharmacy medicine, provides fast acting relief for irritated and red eyes.Find out more
Looking for relief from hayfever eyes?
Hayfever Relief Eye Drops
Murine® hayfever relief eye drops provide fast acting relief for the eye symptoms of hayfever.Find out more
Looking for the most advanced eye drop to provide immediate, long lasting relief and protection?
Professional - Advanced Dry Eye Relief
Murine® Professional Advance Dry Eye Relief provides long lasting relief from dry eyes.Find out more
Looking to moisturise your dry tired eyes?
Dry & Tired Eyes
Murine® dry & tired eyes is a liquid gel drop to moisturise, soothe and refresh dry, tired and itchy eyes.Find out more
Looking for eye drops to use with contact lenses?
Contacts refresh & clean eyedrops
Murine® contacts refresh & clean eye drops, lubricate and moisturise contact lenses and dry eyes.Find out more
Looking for a drop-free way to refresh and soothe your eyes?
Refresh & Soothe Eye Mist
Murine® refresh and soothe eye mist is the drop-free way to relieve dry eyes. Apply spray onto closed eye lids.Find out more
Looking to brighten your eyes in an instant?
Murine® bright & moist eyes is formulated to refresh, moisturise and whiten dull, dry eyes.Find out more